Wednesday, May 12, 2010

if i didnt have better things to do, i would never update this blog.

i'm a bit of a prat. lie. i am mostly made of prat.
however, i am a fairly self-controlled prat. the majority of my more nasty responses are fairly well subdued, but lately, they've been even closer to spilling out of my mouth.
i was a bit curious as to why, but then it occured to me: i havent done devotionals in quite a while. it's weird how affected i become when i'm away from scripture. i enjoy living in the delusion that i'm a nice guy, but really, i'm absolutely horrendous.
being away from devotions has made me degenerate quite a bit as a person. as interesting as it is, i do think it should stop.
so, if i've been overly harsh to anyone.
well, i guess they arent reading this. since, as far as i know, 4 people do.
but, i do need to adjust my views of people.

moral of the story: do devotions or be a douchebag.

song:
wylie-maylene and the sons of disaster

I'VE CAUGHT THE SICKNESS ONCE AGAIN!
...
The older I am the less feeling I have
Without the gospel losing the truth, I'm losing the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment